1. Our philosophy is to offer a stress free grooming experience for your dog or cat. We pay special attention to older pets and pets with health issues. - Your pet’s safety and comfort are our first priority.- We will not perform any grooming procedure that causes pain or a level of stress that we think is excessive. This includes nail trimming in some situations.- Senior pets will be groomed for cleanliness and comfort.
2. You, the owner, will advise us of any medical, physical, emotional issues, allergies, sensitivities, or pre-existing conditions.-These may include prior surgeries, hip or joint issues, warts, moles, ear infections or skin problems.
3. If your pet has behavior problems, please let us know.-PetZtyle Mobile Grooming reserves the right to use a muzzle on your pet for safety purposes. -The owner will be held liable for any bites that require medical treatment and for any property damage caused by their pet.-PetZtyle Mobile Grooming reserves the right to refuse service.
4. Appointments- We will arrive as close to the scheduled appointment time as possible, however, sometimes situations occur that will disrupt the daily schedule of the groomer. This includes traffic, weather, mechanical difficulties, spending more time with an older/younger pet or a difficult pet. The pet’s safety will never be compromised by rushing to meet a schedule. You will be called and advised of an arrival time when schedules change beyond our control.
5. Pricing varies for each pet and is determined by breed, size and condition of your pet.- Additional charges may apply due to the pet’s temperament and behavior during the groom.
6. Matting-If your pet cannot be humanely dematted, we may ask permission to clip the hair short and “start over.” We will always ask for your permission. - Please keep in mind that a matted coat can cause numerous health conditions including itching, irritation, and skin infections. Removing a heavily matted coat includes risks of nicks, cuts or abrasions due to warts, molds and skin folds trapped and hidden in the mats. Heavy matting can also trap moisture near the pet’s skin allowing fungus or bacteria to grow causing skin irritations that exist prior to the grooming process. PetZtyle Mobile Grooming is not responsible for any pre-existing conditions due to a matted coat.
7. PetZtyle Mobile Grooming will not groom any dog that is not up-to-date on their vaccinations.
8. We require 24 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment.-. Giving advance notice gives us the opportunity to fill your grooming slot and rearrange our schedule.
9. Payment.- Cash, credit card or check are accepted.- Payment is due at completion of groom.- Checks shall be made out to: PetZtyle - There will be a $35.00 charge for Non- Sufficient Funds.
RELEASE FORM I understand and do agree to the above terms for the grooming and maintenance of my pet(s) and in consideration of the grooming services of PetZtyle, agree to hold harmless from damage, loss or claims arising from any known or unknown pre-existing condition of my pet(s). The terms, special services or handling shall include but are not limited to veterinarian services in the event I am not available. I authorize PetZtyle to act as my agent in the event emergency veterinarian services, care-taking and/or transportation is necessary and I agree to pay all costs. Any/all damages, loss or claim shall include, but not be limited to death, injury or shock. Said pre-existing shall include, but not be limited to illness, previous injury, skin or coat conditions, medical conditions, advanced age or nervousness. PetZtyle will be responsible for costs of injuries that are of a direct result of the groomer. I authorize PetZtyle to seek medical attention immediately if the situation permits. If you have concerns about your pets groom, please notify us within 24 hours of the appointment. We will discuss rescheduling an appointment at the earliest time available. I have read and accept this policy for the groom today and for any and all future grooming appointments.
Dog's Name ____________________________________